Is it possible for old highschool friends to ever become a couple in the future?

As if you were really good friends with a girl in highschool but have not seen each other since due to one of us moving to a different country, although she will notice me on fb (liking my pics). Looking back on our relaitonship back then I think it could have gone really well between us had I made the move and not label me her brother (back then). Anyone know anyone who re-connected with old highschool friends who are currently dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is possible, but it is usually a recipe for destruction. Therefore, I wouldn't really recommend it.

Most Helpful Guy

• My brother actually did, he moved to Canada for 5 years and after he came back he and his wife got together

What Girls Said 1

• I'm dating a guy I was friends with in high school. We've been together a year now.

What Guys Said 0