Do you think this sounds harsh?

So I'm dating this guy, well I was dating this guy and everything was good. A couple of months ago he lost his store and it put a financial toll on him. Granted, I'm completely aware of how stressed he is and how his distance can play a part in that. I gave him his space, but always checked in on him and brought him things he needed. I even offered going out to do adventures things to clear his head, but for some reason he never commits and pulls through and always bail. I grew tried and I fall back a little. He recently told me that he wants to just be friends right now and how he still love and care about me but he has to get hisself together and how he isn't capable of giving me the attention I need.

Soo op then he goes into saying that he respects my loyalty and how I been sigh him through this tough time and how it doesn't go unnoticed and how he has a heart and that shows that I'm really down for him and once he get back on track he's going to take care of me.

Recently he went to Dallas, and didn't tell me or anything and it hurt my feelings because he never can hang out with me when I ask, I'm sure he was there partying with his friends and girls were definitely around and I seen him helping this girl learn how to ride a Segway, so I confronted him about it and he told me that was one of his friends sister (which I don't believe)

I haven't heard from him in two days, and he barely comes to visit... so he sent me a text saying "wya wyd" and I responded saying "I'm not really feeling the small talk, I barely see you so at least you can add some substance to over texts convo" does that sound harsh? The reason I said that is because that's all he ever text and say is wya wyd how Are you. I feel like at least put a little more into it and not just the same ole same especially if I'm not seeing you as much as I used to

Most Helpful Guy

• "So I'm dating this guy, well I was dating this guy and everything was good. A couple of months ago he lost his store and it put a financial toll on him. Granted, I'm completely aware of how stressed he is and how his distance can play a part in that. "
    "I gave him his space, but always checked in on him and brought him things he needed. I even offered going out to do adventures things to clear his head, but for some reason he never commits and pulls through and always bail."

^if he actually lost his store as u said... then he must be super stressed then and depressed i believe... :/

"I grew tried and I fall back a little. He recently told me that he wants to just be friends right now and how he still love and care about me but he has to get hisself together and how he isn't capable of giving me the attention I need. "

^guess he was clear about wot he wanted then... he's not considerin a relationship right now or anything... he just wants to be friends... ;)

"Soo op then he goes into saying that he respects my loyalty and how I been sigh him through this tough time and how it doesn't go unnoticed and how he has a heart and that shows that I'm really down for him and once he get back on track he's going to take care of me."

^hope he'll follow this once he get back in shape then... andof course he appreciates yer help... ;)

"Recently he went to Dallas, and didn't tell me or anything and it hurt my feelings because he never can hang out with me when I ask"

^whoa this is a bad sign if it happened then... maybe he forgot to mention it... but if he really cared do u believe he'd forget it so easily? i don't think so... :|

"I'm sure he was there partying with his friends and girls were definitely around and I seen him helping this girl learn how to ride a Segway, so I confronted him about it and he told me that was one of his friends sister (which I don't believe)"

^can u confirm if he was sayin da truth or not at least?

"I haven't heard from him in two days, and he barely comes to visit... so he sent me a text saying "wya wyd" and I responded saying "I'm not really feeling the small talk, I barely see you so at least you can add some substance to over texts convo" does that sound harsh? "

^not at all... i can understand how u feel about seein him hangin around wid other friends and helpin a gal ride a segway... so even if i was him i'drelise u were very mad atm... ;)

• "The reason I said that is because that's all he ever text and say is wya wyd how Are you. I feel like at least put a little more into it and not just the same ole same especially if I'm not seeing you as much as I used to"

^i guess he doesn't coz he's ashamed talkin to u more openly after wot he did i believe...

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't want to be with you anymore. I think he just has so much going on in his life that he can't give you the time you deserve

What Guys Said 2

• The guy feels like shit. He probably lost all his self-esteem along with his store. He feels like he is not worthy of you. He has a hard time understanding why you still talk to him, that's why he is so grateful that you are still around because in his head, you are staying with him instead of looking for someone more worthy.

I might be totally wrong, but I don't feel he is in a place in his head where he could have another relationship so when he says the girl was his friend's sister, it might not be true but I don't think that anything was going on. He was just letting himself go a little and trying to forget his worries for a moment.

• May be it was little harsh. You could have conversed more and then you could have added that if he was still short in conversation.

What Girls Said 0