Is it acceptable to ask a girl out who's already dating?

I've liked this girl i've work with for a while. I've never had the courage to ask her out. She went out for a meal last night with a friend. It sounded like it was a date but she would not tell me who the guy was and would not give much information. If I ever mention I like a girl she always wants to know who so was annoyeed she wouldn't tell me who this guy is. She has done this before and said she was dating someone, she only gave me his first name and later this turned aout to be untrue and she wasn't dating anyone.

I feel awlful now as I could have lost her for good.

What can I do?

Could she be lying? I know she went out for a meal so could have just been friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to discover how serious she is about the person she’s dating. It is safe to say that they are dating easily? Then again, would they, say they are in a restrictive relationship? The simplest way to discover is to be direct; “Do you have a boyfriend?” or “Are you single?”

If she says she doesn’t have a boyfriend, or that she is single, just ask her out typically. Just in light of the fact that she’s gone on a couple of dates with somebody doesn’t mean she can’t go out on the town with another person.

Good luck, anon.

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard that dating doesn't make anyone 'official'. Its to get the feel of who that person realy is before considering their relationship to be 'official' so during that dating stage, u can date as many as u like until u met the one who u really connect with and is ur 'type'.

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's not acceptable. You had your chance to ask her out but now she's dating someone, she's off limits and you have to respect it.

• If she's in a relationship of course it's a no go. Just because you have feelings for her doesn't give you a right pf passage to intrude on someone's relationship.

• No. It's not acceptable.

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously fucking not?

she's a no go zone, Dont bother, Never gonna happen, forget about her, move on.