Age Gap?

What your age gap limit?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I'm 26, but for some reason I always attract girls who are like 15-19. THIS MAKES NO SENSE, STOP LOOKING AT MY FACE, look at my wallet... The other end of the spectrum is that ladies over 35 seem attracted to me too... and more aggressive (but they are probably just being nice and teasing)

J/k.

Well, I kind of feel more comfortable being the big brother figure in relationships and that typically entails about a 5 year age gap at least. And for some reasons... many girls enjoy that (relationship or not)

Somehow I seem stuck at age 23 or 24 in how I seem to people? Maybe I'm not competitive enough or something. I certainly don't come across 'fatherly'.

Anyways, I think different people have different age gap limits, mind would be up to 10 years apart... though that's in extremes... though about 5 years younger than me is where I'm comfortable.

Girls my age are... hmm, too impatient? And girls who are the inbetween (2-3 years) seem to think I come off as arrogant? I'm just trying to care ladies, =P I mean I've always been taught to be chilvarous and such, I know you can open your doors and get wet in the rain and be exposed to physical trauma, but it doesn't feel good to me =P.

SO yes...

10 is limit, good age is 5 years younger than me... minimum 2 years younger than me from my experience. Everything else is just... unhappy.

• 1/2 of his age+7 = her minimum age
    Or age of the youngest +20%

• At 23 I'm going to set my age limit at 22-26. Any younger or older and I'll just say thanks, but no thanks.

But I could be proven wrong. Ya never know.

• Probably anywhere from 21 to 35. Depending on the individual.

• #nolimit
    I dunno, ill just say 18-24 since thats what the site lists.

• I am 25, so I would say 20-26.

• Pretty small for me, I'm 18 and my girlfriend is 16 and although we've been dating a year and a half I still struggle with her lack of maturity. I don't dig older chicks either because I like to feel like I'm the dominant one. I'd probably say 2 years is my maximum

What Girls Said 5

• I tend to like older men, simply for the fact they have their shit sorted. At 20, I have no age limit, but when I was a teenager, I think it's kind of unethical to be dating someone double your age, because you have very little in common.

• i'm 24
    prefer 24-39
    15 years is my max, really depends on the guy

• Age doesn't matter to me. Even if a thirteen year old and sixty year old were in love I'd have nothing against it unless the guy is just a crazy pedophile.

• I'm comfortable with 2 years but 4 maybe 5 max. I don't know about younger though, if a guy is younger maybe a year is okay.

• I'm 17 I've been with guys from 15-20