DOES IT MEAN ANYTHING IF YOUR EX ANSWERS YOU RANDOMLY ON SNAPCHAT? (he didn't to that before)?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could! But don't get to caught up in a response here or there in a text, or social media/apps. Anything you read into it may just be that by itself... your thoughts.

Don't attempt to figure out his actions, it could be a million things. Instead try to figure out your own, I'm guessing you want him back, no? And if so, take it as a sign that contact is welcome in general or on snapchat alone. And use it for communication to get him back (if that's what you want).

• Well the truth is that I do miss him. And right now he answered again. I sent a selfie and said ''School fucks you up'' and he answered ''Yup it does :( '' I didn't respond though

• *I meant tell him* and *my exes friends* hahaha I have no idea what's wrong with me.. probably sleepiness :P

• Haha yup really! Huge closet sci fi nerd here lol. Though it's been awhile since I actually read a book. I've actually been thinking about getting back into reading lol.

Aww, dang that sucks he bailed huh? Good you still had a blast! I always wanted to go clubbing but I got two left feet outside break dancing lol. and breaking isn't a big fit for club dancing haha. But yea I think the pic was sent to him most likely.

" hey bro, check out this loser chatting up your girl". I can only imagine the caption lol. They were hoping to stare fright into him haha, can't letters guy get our boys girl, is what I'll bet they were thinking. I'm sure he'll ask how'd your night go :p? Then things should get interesting 😝.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0