What do I do my dad walked in on me and my boyfriend taking a bath together. Not doing anything dirty what do I do?

My mom knows I'm sexually active with my boyfriend my dad doesn't he is a Jesus freak but anyway me and my boyfriend are both 17 my dad came home from work hours early and walked in on me and my boyfriend taking a bath together he won't talk to me what do I do. He asked my boyfriend to leave but he won't say anything to me? and what do I say to my boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, you give him a few days to maybe a week to clam down and in that time, leave him be. He's your dad--he'll forgive you. When it's time, apologize for not locking the door and tell him that you didn't tell him about you and your boyfriend because you knew he wouldn't understand. That you'd like to put it behind you and move on with your life together.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to do or say anything. You should probably give him some space. He needs to realize that his girl is growing up and taking a shower with a boyfriend is normal by our societal standards. I am sure he will eventually get over it.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah.. because its fuckin smart to take a bath with your boyfriend, in the house where your father is who you already knew is also a Jesus freak who wouldn't like to see this.. FUCKIN SMART! You know? No! I dont have a tip for you.. because something stupid like this would NEVER happen to anyone who knows how the parents react. "I... I didn't knew he would come home so early!" Well but you know he lives there so that is something you have to expect to happen... god dammit..

• That's something no parents want to see LOL especially the dads who have daughters...
    And why wouldn't you lock the bathroom door? WTF?

• The door lock is broken so it couldn't lock

What Girls Said 2

• Does your dad regularly walk in on you taking a bath...

• Give him space. This is something no parent wants to see