Girls, am I a wimp you think?

Ok so my ex girlfriend kicked me in the groin right in front of the girl im seeing now... i tried my best to act like it didn't hurt but it seriously brought me to my knees... i can't believe how easy it took me down. I feel like my new girl thinks im a bit of a wimp now? Would you think i was a wimp for going down? Im so embarrassed about it and dont know what to do

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was a pretty normal reaction.

• Well i thought guys only went down in the movies to be honest...

What Girls Said 4

• No? That sounds like it hurt real bad, I wouldn't think you're a wimp.

• Ok awesome, i just feel so stupid... like i would never have thought it would take me down but it did... apparently gorls do know how to kick... I think my balls were up in my throat

• The only time a dick-hit is okay is in self defense is what I say. Otherwise it's cheap.

• A dick hit 😂

• No your not a wimp , I heard that REALLY HURTS guys I assume that it is thr same equivalent to the pain of being hit in the boobs and that shit hurts like a motherfucker and that was mean of your ex girlfriend to do.😀

• I swear it has to be worse than being hit in the boobs lol

• I wouldn't consider you a wimp, but I'd consider her a bitch for kicking you in the groin. However, I am almost certain that you are trolling.

• honestly i know for a fact that it really does hurt to get kicked there and i dont think she should think you're a wimp because of that she should have comforted you. do guys think were wimps when were giving birth i dont think so and if they do we would hit you in the balls 20+ times

• Yeah ok thanks... yes having a pair of balls hanging between our legs is definitely not ideal... they are in a very easy place to kick too