Is This Too Similar To A Date?

There is a guy at my school that I have somewhat of a crush on. We're both sophomores in high school and we don't talk much as we only have one class together. The few times that we have spoken though he has started the conversation and he seems really interesting so I'd like to get to know him a bit better. My family goes to our cities nature and science museum fairly often so I've thought about inviting him to come with us the next time we go. We're both very intellectual and enjoy learning new things, which is why I think that the museum would be fun and facilitate some good conversation between us. What I'd like to know is does this seem too much like a date, because that is not my intention. For the moment I would like to just be friends and not rush anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• "The few times that we have spoken though he has started the conversation and he seems really interesting so I'd like to get to know him a bit better|"

^so do u believe he realised dat u have a crush on him?

"My family goes to our cities nature and science museum fairly often so I've thought about inviting him to come with us the next time we go. We're both very intellectual and enjoy learning new things, which is why I think that the museum would be fun and facilitate some good conversation between us. "

^indeed... if he's dat type of guy... chances r he won't say no... ;)

"What I'd like to know is does this seem too much like a date, because that is not my intention."

^it's purely a FRIENDLY date... so no worries.. ;)

if this friendly date goes well... then next time let him invite u first... if he invites u it means he's pretty interested as well... and if thinks go well then try to think about if u can be more than friends... ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Invite him.

But you need to decide first if you want to date him or not. If you just want to be friends, then let him know that up front.

What Girls Said 0