Online dating: first date?

Askig a girl on a date for Thursday that I've been talking to since Wednesday from online. We never have met before. Been texting last couple of days. She lives like 25 mins away from me. What should I ask her out to do?
Dinner? Coffee? Bowling? Mini golf? More suggestions?

• Dinner
    27% (4)22% (2)25% (6)Vote
  • Coffee
    33% (5)33% (3)33% (8)Vote
  • Bowling
    13% (2)22% (2)17% (4)Vote
  • Mini golf
    13% (2)11% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • Movie
    7% (1)12% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • Other (please list in comments)
    7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Mini golf would be cool, but the cheaper the date the better. So, cheap mini golf or something cheap and active. Personally, I don't like staying in one place on dates. Walking around helps the jitters go away.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bowling sounds good. A coffee date sounds good too, but you live fr away from each other (I'm guessing it's 25 min by car), so I think doing something more fun like bowling would be better. Plus, you know each other enough to do something more than just drink coffee, cause a coffee date is usually to get to know each other and see if you like each other, but you already know that, so with bowling you can still talk and have fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say coffee/tea/drinks... that way you can sit and chat, get to know each other better. Or maybe grab the drinks to go and walk around and talk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee or a drink - something that can easily be quick if you're not clicking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bowling!
    It's really fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Movie ( 3D one😎) or amusement park are great for a first date. A more unique & fun place would be a circus, I haven't regretted a single time I attended a circus.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Coffee or lunch would be the safest bet relaxing environment you can both be yourselfs and just have a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • did you meet her on GaG?

something simple, coffee/breakfast, dinner is a bit more formal - lunch is easy but i dont prefer it, a nice unrushed breakfast at ihop is something id love to have right now =)

0|0
    0|0