I am 19 and gay how do I ask a straight guy if he's gay with out him knowing I am gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• are you still in the closet? just wondering why the other guy can't know you're gay.
    if you needed to "beat around the bush" i would say you could bring up the topic of gay marriage finally being legal and their opinion on it. if they are for it, ask if them more questions about it and ask if it affects them personally in anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• You might want to find out how he feels about homosexuality first, in the sense that if he doesn't have a big issue with it, it might be easier to tell him you are gay. Also are you attracted to him? I ask because even though he may not have any issues with gay people, he himself may not be gay, which means you might be in for some disappointment. I'm not telling you this to discourage you from seeking relationships, just know that usually gay men or women almost always seek out other gay men or women. The reason for this is, because it is much easier to be with a gay person (male or female) than trying to "convert" a straight person to become gay, unless of course the person is bi-sexual, again this will require you to communicate with the person to find these sorts of things out.

What Girls Said 5

• Ask him whoch celebrity he finds most attractive and see if he picks a guy or girl. That doesn't necessarily always work but it worth a try.

• ask him in a joking way?

• Since you referred to him as straight, chances are you think he really isn't gay in the first place. I honestly wouldn't ask. However if your good friends with him why don't you hint around? If your not good friends with him, I wouldn't ask cause that could get really awkward. I would just search for another. Gold luck :)

• Um… if he's straight, then he can't be gay too.

But you could just ask him and if he says he's not and asks why you're asking, say it's for someone else.

• You need to let him know you're gay and get a better sense of the situation

What Guys Said 7

• I've had a couple gay guys hit on me before. One tried to convince me to try it when I clearly told him I'm straight. I mean if it's obvious your gay and you keep talking to the guy with suggestive conversations day in day out he is probably gay too. It would probably make a lot of guys uncomfortable if you just straight up asked them their sexual preference.

• Do not tell him you are gay, that will scare the shit out of the guy lol. You need to ask him how he feels about that girl and that guy or things like that. Come on you are guy, you know gay guys and straight guys do not talk about the same things.

• ya i found that out the hard way

• Activate your gaydar. Its 80% accurate. ;p

• i dont know how to use it

• Ask him his opinion on Britney Spears or some recent gay icon. If he's straight he'll be like get outta here man. If he likes her you're golden.

• that is tough one, probably check out his interests and all, or try to go to his home and check out his search history, if it consists of gay or bi porn I think you're good to go

• the thing is that he just moved here and he is always saring at me

• then he could be into you, it is a little unethical I know but the best way is to look into his mobile and pc to see whether he's into guys are not

• well i just found out that he's straight. but the thing is that he keeps looking at me

• Just take a massive grab of his balls, that'll tell if he likes it or not. If he gets hard, then unzip him and get on ur knees and give him the best bj of his life!

• thats the think i dont want to do that

• drop trou and bend over in front of him. if he gets a boner or humps your butt then he is gay.

• but all the boys do that at school