What Does it mean When you ask a girl out and says MAYBE?

i made my friend ask this girl out and when he did she said do i really like he and so i said yes then she said maybe... should i ask he out a day after again? I've know her for about 2 years she dosent or at least never say maybe i think she just need time to think or she playing hard to get but idont think she does that she does that kind of stuff

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Making your friend ask her out on your behalf... your chances probably ended there. You should have asked her out yourself.

• lol thanks for the advice and its kind of me still asking her out cause my friend was more closer to me and she couldent hear cause of the loud cafetria so she could see see my face the whole time and should i try again in preson like person to prerson?

• Thanks dude ill try i do see her every day and we do have same bus so she's kind of stuck with me

• Good luck!

• Maybe is a sugar coated No, so move on to a next attractive gal

• Thank, but as of right now she's the only attractive person i see and should i asked her out again what should i do?

• Well... if you're still interested in this girl then look for another attractive/average female and make her regret her response to you because of this it makes you look like you're confident, alpha male and that you're not a push over

• THANKS YOU PROBALLY A CONFIDENT DUDE THAT DOES this ALL THE time right thanks dude