Girls, when she says she doesn't want a relationship but she also doesn't want to be just friends?

I live abroad but met her while on vacation in my homecountry. We dated and all that, but I'm going away in a week and we recently had a conversation about it. She told me we shouldn't be friends, but we shouldn't be exclusive either, but that we're only together when I'm in the country. What's on her mind?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you love someone, or want someone, or fancy a shag with someone, does not mean they owe you anything. A desire on your part is not an obligation on someone else's part.

She has got the right to say no to you. She is not doing anything wrong by saying no to you. If you can't handle that, I would say the problem does not lie with her. You are not entitled to have her just because you want her.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Vacation fling. She doesn't want you to wait around for her when she has no intention of ever seeing or contacting you ever again.

• Girls always feel like they don't want to rush into relationships, maybe as you met on holiday she's not sure if it will work out because you live away from her! Also as you're going away she feels like she needs to tell you that you're kind of together as she's scared that you might do something while you're away and obviously likes you but is more scared as you're going away, give her time!