What to do when they play hard to get?

When a girl plays hard to get what do you do? Its very annoying and frustrating. We talked a few days on a dating site. Then she says she's deleting it soon, gives me her number. We text a couple times two different days with her replying over 2 hours later each time. And then disappearing around 9-10 at night even though she stays up till 5 am every night. Then today I hit her up and she replies and then I ask how her schedule looked she said she works everyday but Thursday. Then I asked her out for Thursday and she said she changed days with a coworker so now she's off tomorrow. so I say that I actually don't have anything tomorrow night if she's down to go out. She doesn't reply. So she gives me her number. We reply scarcely. The one time I was trying to get her on the phone, i asked if she was free after work to talk but she said yeah but she was going to eat after work (10pm) and then I said no worries I'm up really late too or there's always another night. She stopped replying. She just keeps trying to make me chase. My first assumption is she's not interested. But why would she reply, tell me her schedule, give me her number. we barely text so I don't know how she would lose interest. My texts take at leat 30mins to an average 2 hours to get back to her in the daytime too. So I wasn't being too available. I don't know what to do. Call her out? Call her to talk tomorrow on her off day around noon when she would usually get up? I haven't had much interest in any girls lately and this one I do. But this bullshit is making me lose some of that. I really don't appreciate games. Thanks for the help everyone!

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls playing hard to get are ones who are actually interested in you. This doesn't mean she'll be fawning over you or making a secret shrine dedicated to you. Rather, she's interested to see what you're going to do next.

Here’s the thing; Women know you are checking them out. Always. Don’t fool yourself. So if she is not giving you any signal at all, that is better than a dirty look or having her run away from you completely.

In other words, if you are interested and she hasn’t backed away, then she may just be testing the waters to see how interested you really are and if you are going to approach her even though she hasn’t given you a clear signal.

Good luck.

• But she runs every time I try to pursue her! What do I do next?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how you feel dude, a girl I've been texting for like a month has yet to really commit to going out. We both really like each other, but she says she's always busy with work.

If someone really likes you they should be able to make the time to meet up. Then again heaps of girls always make excuses to not meet up, they just like wasting our time chatting with seemingly little or no intentions. It's like they're buying time waiting for some better looking guy to come willing to kiss arse for a quicky

What Girls Said 1

• You ignore them and find someone better. Why would you waste your time on a girl who doesn't seem to give much shit about you? She either found someone else or she considers your conversation boring, otherwise she would reply more often.

What Guys Said 2

• I suppose it's better to just let go of her. Girls who play hard to get usually have an inflated ego and perhaps a nasty superiority complex too. So it's better you don't feed her ego. Instead of wasting time on her, seek other girls who actually show some interest, instead of playing silly, immature games like this girl.

• I think u should give her a test, start playing too. actually men are better in this game which I like to call "compliment then ignore"
    U start messing with her head like that and testing her at the same time.
    If a lot of time passed even 2 or 3 days and she did try to contact u then forget about her but if she tries to contact then the ball has become in ur hands.