When you watch Netflix and chill with someone, what is your goal?

• To watch something on Netflix and chill out. Maybe talk about life and stuff.
    71% (22)69% (20)70% (42)Vote
  • SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.
    29% (9)31% (9)30% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Well, when watching Netflix, the goal for me is never "sex" because I don't need Netflix for that. (I'm actually not sure why anyone would watch Netflix as a way to get sex) Lol So when I do watch Netflix with someone else, the goal is to binge on our favorite TV shows and hang out :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao this whole "Netflix and chill" epidemic is hilarious. Invited A tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao. Everyone loves Netflix but that's just a (super transparent) excuse to have alone time with a girl and obviously make moves. There's also female macks out there pulling moves on guys too I'm sure, just to be fair. 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • If I ask someone that I honestly just wanna watch Netflix and chill

Normally I habeas snacks out and a bunch of drinks

We wind up sitting there for hours

0|0
    0|0
  • To watch netflix and get to know each other... Not in that way!! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • To watch Netflix & chill of course 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who Im with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If I am sexually attracted to them then I plan to get laid that night.

0|0
    0|1
  • To have a relaxing good moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it why people always assume it is the second. It's always the first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when I watch netflix... Its really me by myself eating ice cream or something in bed chilling. Not caring about anything in life just on finishing whatever season I am watching. Then I think to myself this os life who needs a guy. Hahahahaja 😊😉✌👊👌

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• hopefully we're both laughing our asses off. the sex later lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • To hopefully have similar interests in movies and shows to prevent me from losing my mind with boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • The other night i literally just wanted to cuddle, so i asked a girl if she was down to watch a movie at my dorm, she was not having it lol!
    she said "I know what you really want, and i am not ready" i was like wtf! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • To actually watch something on Netflix and hang out, preferably while eating pizza.

If I wanted to fuck her, I'd ask her straight up if she wanted to fuck,

0|0
    0|0
  • Toooo watch the show, maybe take a nap, possibly have a Klondike bar.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say a goal exactly but more like a normal everyday thing to do with your so were you bond together

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll just enjoy the chill and you can always have sex some other time

0|0
    0|0
  • just to watch Netflix

0|0
    0|0
  • watch netflix and eat takeout, no sex involved

0|0
    0|0
  • It make love... not with each other... but with our mouths and this delicious pizza.

0|0
    0|0