When you watch Netflix and chill with someone, what is your goal?

• To watch something on Netflix and chill out. Maybe talk about life and stuff.
  • SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Well, when watching Netflix, the goal for me is never "sex" because I don't need Netflix for that. (I'm actually not sure why anyone would watch Netflix as a way to get sex) Lol So when I do watch Netflix with someone else, the goal is to binge on our favorite TV shows and hang out :)

• Lmao this whole "Netflix and chill" epidemic is hilarious. Invited A tho.

• Lmao. Everyone loves Netflix but that's just a (super transparent) excuse to have alone time with a girl and obviously make moves. There's also female macks out there pulling moves on guys too I'm sure, just to be fair. 😆

• If I ask someone that I honestly just wanna watch Netflix and chill

Normally I habeas snacks out and a bunch of drinks

We wind up sitting there for hours

• To watch netflix and get to know each other... Not in that way!! :P

• To watch Netflix & chill of course 😉

• Depends on who Im with.

• Depends. If I am sexually attracted to them then I plan to get laid that night.

• To have a relaxing good moment.

• I don't get it why people always assume it is the second. It's always the first.

• Well when I watch netflix... Its really me by myself eating ice cream or something in bed chilling. Not caring about anything in life just on finishing whatever season I am watching. Then I think to myself this os life who needs a guy. Hahahahaja 😊😉✌👊👌

What Guys Said 10

• hopefully we're both laughing our asses off. the sex later lol.

• To hopefully have similar interests in movies and shows to prevent me from losing my mind with boredom.

• The other night i literally just wanted to cuddle, so i asked a girl if she was down to watch a movie at my dorm, she was not having it lol!
    she said "I know what you really want, and i am not ready" i was like wtf! lol

• To actually watch something on Netflix and hang out, preferably while eating pizza.

If I wanted to fuck her, I'd ask her straight up if she wanted to fuck,

• Toooo watch the show, maybe take a nap, possibly have a Klondike bar.

• I wouldn't say a goal exactly but more like a normal everyday thing to do with your so were you bond together

• I'll just enjoy the chill and you can always have sex some other time

• just to watch Netflix

• watch netflix and eat takeout, no sex involved

• It make love... not with each other... but with our mouths and this delicious pizza.