Im so tired of being unhappy but at the same time I feel like I won't find anyone else?

Me and my boyfriend have been together over 2 years now. And I love him and I can always ne myself around him and thats what I love the most. But we both have hurt each other in the past and now in the past few months its really been hurting our relationship. He always wants to leave and to be honest I feel like I'd be a lot happier if we weren't together. But at the same time I love this man , I've gave him almpst 3 years of my life and I really can't see myself with nobody else. But I'd be lying if I told myself I was always happy. And I just feel like if we broke up that I won't find anyone that I can really be myself around like I can him. And I dont know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask yourself this important question? Why are you unhappy? Does he make you happy? Let these thoughts stir up in your mind for awhile before you make any heisty decisions.

If he doesn't love you or treat you properly then you have to focus on yourself. However, if he's a decent guy then I suggest talking it out after some space.

If you do think about dating again, you might come across a great guy or you will probably bump into a lot of assholes. Don't let that discourage you, its just a matter of figuring things out.

Good guys are hard to come by, whenever you find one, cling to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what you both need is a break to figure things out.

Sometimes we are better off without the person we love, because
    with them we'd be hurt.

I think you owe it to yourself to think things through.
    Give yourself time.
    See how things are on your own.
    Take that time to find out who you truly are without him.
    Often times we are so wrapped up in our relationships, that we forget our individuality.

I think that's what you need.
    You need to remember that you are a person, and like a plant you need to be tended to, cared for, and nurtured.
    But first you must do that for yourself... before any one else can do it.

Best wishes.
    <3

What Guys Said 1

• You did not "give" him any years of your life. You shared that time together. There is a big difference.

When you give someone something there is often a feeling of that person owes you something in return. That is not love. That is selfish.

When you share something with someone that is an act of love, kindness, trust and respect and asks nothing in return. This will almost always get you something similar or equal in return.

Think about it this way... Could you see yourself with this guy ten years from now on the road your relationship is traveling?

I think you answered your own question.

• Now that I look at how I wrote it , It did seem selfish. But I wasn't trying to make it seem that way. I just chose a poor choice of word to describe it, but no i didn't mean it in that type of way. But thank you for your time in giving me your opinion

• You are welcome. I do hope you find a resolve to this.

What Girls Said 0