Where are that guys that are willing to have sex after being married?

Having sex in a relationship can cloud your judgment. A relationship is about building a foundation between two people. In this generation, it rare to find a guy who would wait.
Are you willing to wait?
What are your experiences? how long do you wait to have sex?

• I want to wait till after marriage to have sex
  • I prefer sex while in a relationship
  • I don't plan sex but if it happens.. it happens

Most Helpful Guy

• Statements like "sex clouds your judgement" seem alien - like saying that the icing ruins your view of the cake. Sex is a priority, to me. If it's not a priority for her as well, then we simply aren't compatible. Yes, I understand that girls who choose to wait for marriage are capable of having a high sex drive, but that's not really the point - they must think that notions of purity (or, in your case, clarity) are more important than sex. That demonstrates that, whatever else happens, she is capable of putting sex on the 'back burner'. I don't want such a girl. If she has the slightest inkling of sexual thought, I want her to come to me immediately for cock. Doesn't matter what I'm doing or why. Sex has priority for me, and I want it to have priority for her as well.

What Guys Said 15

• I would never wait. How can you know someone 100% without having sex with them? Therefore, how can you put such high level of importance on marrying someone you do not know 100%? Or why would you marry someone you do not know 100%? I fail to see your reasoning on how sex clouds your judgment. Again, you need to know someone well enough to marry them. This process takes years, not months or weeks. If sex can cloud your judgment then you simply do not know that person well enough and shouldn't be marrying them anyway.

• You do everything you can see what kind of results. Nobody wants to wait until marriage, and rightly so. Already even the scientists have proved that sex is a very important part of the relationship.

• The problem with abstinence is what if your partner turns out to be a sexual deviant and you're totally incompatible in sex and you're married to it?

• I'd rather wait to marriage and have actual sex
    to be honest i never had sex but that was by my choice
    i want love a girl to eternity and not just base a relationship
    on sex... i do admit i love all natural female no matter what
    i love the all natural smell she has, hair, scent, taste doesn't
    matter to me,

• Sex is a pretty important part of the foundation for a successful relationship. Sexual compatibility is a rare and special thing, very personal. Just crossing your fingers and hoping it'll work is like buying shoes or a car or clothes without trying them out first.

• My girlfriend and I waited 8 months... she was worth it to me. It really was not that difficult, she is my best friend, so spending time with her and not having sex was okay with me!

Don't get me wrong I anticipated it... but it was not something that controlled the situation. I like to think our relationship is much more than just the sex!

• Most guys only wait after a few dates when they are in their 20s especially experienced ones, unless they are a virgin they may wait longer, once your much older and experienced it's usually with in 5 dates. Maybe 2% of guys will wait until marriage

• Well I can't speak for other guys that weight but I'm right here.

• I'd be willing to wait if she wanted to save herself for marriage.

• I could do it.

• That would be my plan lol

• I'd be willing to wait. I've never done it before. But if we were in love, I wouldn't say no.

• I would wait, not a problem. But, that "waiting" is for the marriage & divorce laws to change, so that I can marry. Otherwise no marriage, only co-habiting.

• Yeah I can't wait to have sex. I have a high sex drive, but I have sex while in a relationship. A sexless relationship is like getting a new car without even test driving it!!

• I always let the woman decide. I rarely have to wait very long. Once a woman gets it through her head that you really don't care if they have sex with you or not they almost always demand sex immediately.

What Girls Said 0