Guys, Guys would u date a girl whose bi?

Would u feel weird about it?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• it wouldn't make me feel 'weird.' I understand sometimes you just need a woman's touch - I would even encourage her to sleep with other women, as long as it didn't infringe upon our sex life. Perhaps it's me being oblivious, or maybe it's just some supreme sense of sexual confidence, but I know that the one thing I can not do in bed is be a woman. So, if that's what she needs, she should feel free to seek it out. I strongly prefer that over her being sexually frustrated because of something I am incapable of providing.

Of course, if there is anything cock-related she wants, I should be the only option she considers.

What Guys Said 14

• Not at all as long as she included me in her sexual escapades with women

• yes I would. as long as she can be in a monogamous relationship I'd date her

• sure I could date a bi girl. its only dating.

• U wouldn't feel more in secured ... or why do u think guys see it as a problem

• well the thing is I never heard a guy complain that dating a bi girl is a problem. she's still a girl with feelings and emotions and affections. nothing wrong with her.

• As long as she knew that cheating is cheating, regardless of gender, and that being bi does not "entitle" her to having both a boyfriend and a girlfriend, then yeah I don't see why not.

• I have dated one, and it was pretty fun while it lasted ha. So yeah I don't see why not.

• I'd be cool with it. Just means the odds of an mff just went up.

• Yes. My girlfriend is a bi girl

• Of course, why do you think it would change anything?

• Caise guys always think just cause a girl a girl is bi she's down for a threesome and that's not true

• yes, but your question implies that it's the opposite, that we wouldn't wanna date a bi girl for whatever reason.

• I would date a girl that's bi, it's fine, since I may be bi too.

• [grammar nazi mode] A girl whose bi what? [/grammar nazi mode]

Yes. Why not?

• Nah that be fine, I would feel comfertable with that

• I would date her.

• Probably not.

• Wouldn't feel weird at all!!! I'm bi too so hopefully she'd be ok with that!!