How did this video made you feel and do you think you could forgive a ex if they cheated on you?

When I saw this video I found it interesting and I was wondering if you had the chance would you get back with a cheating ex? and would you want to know why they cheated on you? personally this happened to me recently a cheater ex talk to me in June we made up (I didn't get back with him when I meant made up I meant clearing up the issues between us). I'm fine with him now he ask if we could had a second chance I said no personally I feel like he already prove to me that he not worth it if that makes sense. Answer the poll and explain in the comment section below your answer and why.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea but I wouldn't stay with them. Its sad when people cheat but I don't take it as most people take it. I take it as an opportunity to work on myself and see where I went wrong and sometimes it's not your fault and sometimes the cheating just helps put an end to a relationship that has no future anyway. I've been cheated on once and I don't look back at the woman as evil, she was growing and so was I, we never would have worked out looking back at it now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, I can't. If they cheated on me, whether it's a week, 4 years, I don't care, it means they aren't interest e in me like I thought they would be and its just heartbreaking. Once they break your heart, you try hard to recover. If I go back, he will break my heart again which will be even harder to recover because he already broken my trust, yet he still did again. If he did it once, too bad, he shouldn't have done it in the first place. If my trust is broken, I will not trust them again, I can't, I have to move on.

What Guys Said 10

• He's an idiot and I think they made him look like an idiot on purpose to make him easier to hate and she is incapable of moving on if she is still holding on to this for over 7 years.

They both suck. If someone cheated on me. I'd forgive them but they'd still be out of my life.

• Accordingly to the poll, only men are willing to forgive and get back together. Always tought it would be the other way around...

• forgive them in the sense that im not mad but they wouldn't be part of my life.

• nope, once a cheat always a cheat. i have 0 tolerance for cheaters.

• I didn't see the video nor I want to. But the I won't ever take back a cheating hoe... simple!

• Yeah I would but not for her.

• What you mean "but not for her"?

• He means that holding a grudge needs energy. After a while, it's healthier to forgive and move on, to let go of the past.

• I don't know that's hard. Depends on why really. Some reasons are far more forgivable than others

• I have been cheated on by every female I have ever been with. I on the other hand have never cheated and find it a deplorable act. In the past I did not give second chances and believe a person who makes a choice to do something deplorable is a deplorable person and therefore I refuse to have in my life.

I believe that all females cheat because attention is more important than anything else, and males cheat because sex is more important than anything for them.

So Assuming the worst in people, I expected my partner to cheat. (I wouldn't say this to them but I didn't get surprised when they did). I told myself that I will know I met the right person when I am willing to forgive them when they eventually cheat. Which brings us to my wife, who did as expected and is the ONLY female I didn't cut loose after doing the deplorable act against me. WHY... I don't really know. I forgave and moved on, we now have two beautiful kids so I am glad I did forgive. But it is always there in my mind.

• Interesting maybe it possible that your picking the wrong types of girls to be with and you haven't realize it?

• Nah.. it's women in general.
      I could do the list but I will simply touch on a few of the major relationships because I don't have a "type"

I have been with
      A punk girl who was tiny with colored hair, A biker chick who was curvy with wide hips and dark hair, part aboriginal, A Disney princess (literally she worked at Disney as a princess) who was tall and thin, A divorced mom who was short and small, a religious girl who was average and part Romanian, and a tall red head who looked a little like young axel rose with a knock out body... yes weird I know... but anyways the diversity of my relationships is vast, the only common denominator is that they are all female.

• Why is it that so many women think men are monogamous? Men can and do have a wife or steady girlfriend while having multiple relationships on the side. (women are not monogamous either, they just fool themselves better)

The correct approach is to set the rules: 1. No hookers, 2. None of my sisters, whatever. Then accept the rules. Those women who are open minded pick the girlfriends for their husbands and ask her to join them in bed together.

It is not cheating if you are in the same bed.

• You forgot there are a lot of men as well who want to stay with one woman. Not everyone is monogamous and not everyone wants multiple partners.

• I was just pointing out not everyone will want multiple partners your just being a ass for not even knowledge my opinion who was the one who start saying crap to the other person? I recall you doing it first you start by calling me naive I'm the immature one? at lease I knowledge what you said I don't agree with you. You can't even knowledge my opinion.

• Do what you want in your life don't say your way of life (having more than one partner) is the way to live because obviously not everyone wants what you want.

• Would I forgive her? Sure. Would I go back to her? Hell no. Cheating breaks the bond of trust; I can't be in a relationship with someone I don't trust.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think you can take back someone who'd already cheated on you and admitted to being interested in other people while with you. To me that says they don't value you as a person and more importantly don't respect you. Respect is vital in any relationship. So no, no second chances.

• My ex recently contacted me to talk about everything and it was kind of good, but mainly for him because he had all the problems/questions. It was nice seeing how he'd changed and grown up though. He even offered to meet up but I thought that was a bit much seeing as he's engaged.

I don't think I could do this with my last ex, it would hurt too much and I don't think I want to know the answers. It would be like being stabbed in the heart repeatedly. I couldn't cope.

• Yeah I talk to a ex who kept cheating on me with the same girl last June and he ask me if we could try again I couldn't do it. To me he wasn't worth it anymore.

• Nope, definitely not worth it and would probably do it again.

• Yup but I could tell he change into a better person but I feel like if I give him a other chance he change back into his ways because I'm letting him.

• The video wouldn't play for me but I'll still answer your question-----------------------------------------> Personally I wouldn't care to clear anything up. You cheat, we're done. I don't wonna hear excuses or your reason why. We're just... over, done. A hoe is a hoe and I won't 'forgive' him but just because I won't forgive doesn't mean I'm bitter or thinking about him. I just don't care at all. I'll move on because respect means A LOT to me and obviously he doesn't respect me

• If a guy/girl cheats on you he/she obviously doesn't care enough about you to stay with just you. If You get back with your ex they are just going to break your heart again.

• I would never forgive them.

• You can always forgive them and move on and not take them back.

• Yes, I'd forgive them but I would NEVER get back with them again.

• I want to punch that guy so badly.