Why did he call me "bitch"? Why got mad?

I worked with this guy for 5 months (he teased me a lot, and we joked around all the time). Few days ago, I made a mistake at work, so he yelled at me on the phone after worked (he got yelled at because of my mistake)...so I didn't say "hi" to him for 1.1 days, but he didn't say "hi" to me either (first day I saw him in the conference, but he sat far away..and I ran into him again the next day morning, this time he was talking to my senior)..So in front of my senior, he suddenly yelled at me "u didn't say hi to me for two days, for two days, you didn't talked to me...yadayad"...Afterward, we texted each other on the phone...In Text "he said I ignored him, so I said why would I wanted to ignore you? I love you ...I planned to apologize, but didn't get a chance"...On NYE at midnight, he texted me "Bitch, why did you say I love you to me?"...I always tell my friends I love them. Since we joked a lot, I was kidding with him...why did he sound so angry? And why did he get upset when I didn't say "hi" to him for 1.1 day?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol 1.1 days?

I think when he mentioned you didn't talk to him in front of your supervisior, it was to make you look bad. Like you were this petty person who holds on to grudges.

Why he called you bitch, I have no idea. Unless he was drunk...? I would be curious too is someone told me they loved me, so his question is valid. But name calling was uncalled for.

What Guys Said 2

• u are not one I love girls

• Maybe like you, with the "I love you" thing..he calls "bitch" to all his friends ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Calling someone a bitch is distasteful. Period.

He's smitten with you, but doesn't feel like his feelings are reciprocated. I'd watch up for this one, because he seems like he has a hard time controlling his emotions and outbursts. You might like each other quite a bit, but I can see a pattern of fighting, shouting, yelling in your relationship. So tread VERY carefully. Observe.

• My senior said " he cared, and he was showing his "love" ( friendship??) that was why he got upset when I didn't say "hi"...indeed, he is a very funny person and always smile...I was really surprised by his action; I still can't believe that he called me a bitch...Are there any reasons to get angry when I said "i love u" to him? And you are right, I do like him quite a bit...but I really don't know what is going to in his mind.