Should have had kissed her when we where talking?

There is a girl in my school that I really like. I know her 3 months now and we talk almost everyday. When we talk she sends me signs that she likes me but sometimes Its confusing to tell if she likes me or not. Today we where playing truth or dare and she asked me if I could kiss someone right now who would it be. I was so scared of what would happen if I say its her so I said pass. Then I told her that there is one thing that I would really like to do but I'm scared of what could happen of I do it. And she told me the best way to know what could happen is to try to do the thing I am talking about. Again I was scared and I didn't try to kiss her. Do you think she was giving me permission to kiss her she was being friendly?

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably wanted you to.

Most Helpful Guy

• She was being weak. You were strong. Good work. I envy you for your strength. You have the power.

What Girls Said 2

• OMG why didn't you kiss her? lol just walk up to her and kiss her and be like so hbu truth or dare?

• That was permission to kiss her. :)

What Guys Said 0