How to dance at HomeComing?

So im taking this girl to homcoming but I don't know how to dance with her besides slow dancing and grinding how can i dance with her to those upbeat songs

What Girls Said 2

• Pull out the bus driver, shopping cart, sprinkler & I'm sure she'll be impressed. But really you'll probably just be jumping in the air & that's it. She'll probably be impressed if you dance at all since a lot if guys (atleast the ones I know) don't dance.

• So its okay just to stand there awkwardly with her while every one else is dancing?

• Well it's not as fun if you do that & you both would probably end up bored.

• Honestly, be nerdy and lame and geeky. Do the lame dances together, don't worry about what others think, and you'll have fun. Do the shopping cart, the lightbulb, the disco, etc. Heck you can even make up your own together!

• It would probably be awkward for both of you. If you at least try to dance, you'll connect better!

What Guys Said 0