Should I contact my New Years fling? Or is he just not interested anymore?

I met this really awesome guy at a new years party. We have several close mutual friends, but we had never met before. Anyways, we talked all night, shared good conversation and some kisses before we snuck off to be alone. Now, I’m not stupid, I know what guys want. That’s why, no matter how badly I wanted to, I refused to have sex with him. At first I said I would stick with only kissing…then I changed my mind to touching….then I changed my mind to, well….you know. But we did not have sex. With a wonderful night behind us, we kissed and parted ways. He said he would talk to me tomorrow…but he never called. Is he waiting for me? Did I give him too much the first date? Should I talk to our mutual friends about him? Help!

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well id give him a couple days. When a guy gets your number, its expected for him to call within 7 days or so. However given this situation, I would say 2 days maybe 3 at the latest.

If he's waiting for you that's pretty weak. He said he'd talk to you tomorrow so that's on him. If he doesn't call you back at all he was just another douchebag wanting sex

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Call him up. Never hurts. Everyone likes a friendly chat.

Plus, your at an age where texting is also appropriate. *wink*

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd wait for his call maybe for a week and if he doesn't call it means he is not interested. I wouldn't bother to call him.

0|0
    0|0