I've screwed up and I need help asap?

So I liked this guy (lets say his name is Bob) So Bob ended up liking me and we talked in school and Bob hugged me one day at school. But the next day I didn't like him anymore. So I told him I didn't like him anymore and long story short we aren't a "thing" anymore. It's been a couple of days since I told him that and I'm starting to have feelings for him again. I don't know if he feels the same way but I'm scared to tell him that I still like him. Now I think my best friend likes him. But my best friend told me that she wouldn't date him bc she wasn't that kind of friend. But all my friends are telling me that since I cut our relationship off my best friend can do whatever she wants. I can't go a day without thinking about Bob and I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't let him know you now like him... Again , then this friend has all right to set her sights on him. But before you do this be sure your not gonna flake on him again or don't bother

• how should I tell him that I still like him?

• Just tell him you were to hasty and you think the relationship deserves a second chance

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't mess with a girl, who obviously doesn't know what she wants

What Girls Said 1

• Try to get him!