I won't lie, being single is actually really awesome. No worries about 'checking in' you don't have to please a partner constantly, and my favorite no more dealing with any of that jealousy BS. Yup it's pretty darn great.😎 I'll date in due time, RN I am loving it though. More money for shopping! $$$
- IM A PLAYER FOR LIFE😈Vote A
- I 💙 it at the moment, it's not bad at all. Life is good.😎Vote B
- SERIAL DATER HERE Jersey shore ain't got shit on MEEE💩Vote C
- I am so lonely, and cold... where am I?😢Vote D
- IDGAF (aka I'm bitter and in denial)😓Vote E
- I'm thirsty but I can't get laid 😫😭Vote F
Most Helpful Guy
Given where I stand in my life, it's best for me to stay single. I can focus my time and energy on getting things done and accomplishing my goals that will shape a good part, of not, the rest of my life.
Maybe once I have my life together, then I'll consider dating. Sometimes I feel like I wish I had someone to be affectionate with and make love to, however, that would only slow me down and quite possibly cause me to lose my focus (it has happened before).
More money to take care of myself and more time/energy to climb life's ladder.1
Most Helpful Girl
I enjoy life regardless of my relationship status. I think some people really need to learn that they don't need a relationship to be happy.1