Does he like me?

I'm a freshman in highschool lol yes i know im young dont judge me... lol ok anyway
there is this guy and i dont know if he likes me but all my friends say he does so i need another opinion.
He always pretend-punches me, sits by me in class or moves to sit by me, stretches to flex his muscles by me, and always is so sexual towards me, among others, but the catch is... he has an 8th grader girlfriend. so i have no idea im so confused... i would catch him looking at me and then he would make a face, he always tries to make me laugh and he makes fun of my laugh, he would even stop riding his skateboard to talk to me lol i dont even know. HELP LOL!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• From the looks of it, it seems like he likes you, probably for your looks only. Considering the fact that he already has a girlfriend, I would think that he's just trying to spice his love life up with other girls, which is contemptible if you ask me. If I were you, I wouldn't sweat it. Considering you are still a freshman, you have all the time in the world to meet new people and you can decide for yourself when you are ready to commit. Take it from a senior in high school, you don't need to worry about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you!

What Guys Said 1

• We only make time for the people we like

What Girls Said 1

• He definitely likes you. I personally think that he is having a hard time with his own thoughts and doesn't want to face the reality that he wants to be with someone else. Keep being you and wait for him to react. If not carry on and you'll definitely find someone who only wants to be with you.