FACEBOOK? GUYS what do you do?

If my ex and I have been broken up for a month and he hasn't deleted sny of our photos, and there is a lot, like mainly all of his photos are of us, is he not over me or is it common for guys to just not care

Most Helpful Guy

• Your relationship is part of his past. He will keep them for the same reason you keep any pictures. Why do you keep pictures from when you were in kindergarten since you're not the same person anymore? To remember the past...

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably just doesn't want to delete them. Guys usually don't care about their Facebook pages as much as girls do.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys dont really give a shit about all that deleting shit, we just get on with our lives :)

• we tend to not care, the only time they get deleted is when the next girl tells us to lmao

• I wouldn't take the time to go through and delete all them, seems like a waste of my time

What Girls Said 0