Girls, would you date a guy who lifted less than you?

I've been talking to this girl on Tinder, she says she's had some insecurities about her body so she took up powerlifting. I told her I went to the gym and so when we asked each other how much we lift, her PRs were like wayyy higher than mine, I was a bit surprised because she looks pretty normal. I feel like she'll think less of me now, I don't want to show my insecurities but I feel like this is a turn off for girls.

• Yes
    55% (11)0% (0)32% (11)Vote
  • No
    45% (9)7% (1)29% (10)Vote
  • I'm a guy
    0% (0)93% (13)39% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
For reference, this girl said she could...

Squat= 230 Ibs. ( x3)

Bench= 135 Ibs.

Deadlift= 285 Ibs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Less than me? No.

I just got back in the lifting game and I am not strong at all lmao

Like, I'm benching 35 lbs right now. Yup. We're still in the dumb bell range. I used to be at 130. So... we have a ways to go haha. But no, if a guy can't bench 35 lbs... we have problems.

I can squat 250... but that's 'cause I lift with my legs due to the fact that I obviously don't lift with my arms lmao

What Girls Said 5

• No. If you lift less than I do, you're weak and I can't lift much at all.

• Haha, how much do you squat, bench, and deadlift?

• I can bench a 100, deadlift 50, and squat MUCH less. So if ANY guy has stats lower than mine, there's a problem... Lol!

• Hmm, weird, I squat and deadlift more than that but I can't break 100 on the bench.

• lol yeah i dont c the problem. everyone starts somewhere. maybe i started earlier.

• Sure why not.

• Just be normal, say hey I go to the gym and work out.

• Yes I would.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.