I go to a 90% white school and its very advanced, 10th grade, do white guys like black girls?

I just started the 10th grade yesterday after being homeschooled for 8 years so im adjusting. The school is fast paced and im not worried academically but being around so many beautiful boys is almost overwhelming for someone like myself who was kept in the house mainly... Well im considered "pretty" or "beautiful" by most people but i dont think that of myself i just never really have for some reason? But the boys are so gorgeous like.. I've never seen so many good looking people in once place except for at rare family reunions and i see gorgeous/handsome relatives. Regardless, i dont dress provactive, i dont show off clevage relaly i mean.. this is school.. and i dont wear short shorts i will wear shorts to the knees at school jsut because i want my teachers to know i dont feel the need to expose myself so much. Most of the girls are half dressed and get a lot of boys to notice them and are super pretty... Its mainly a white school and im black, 5'7 tall and 115 pounds, im very outgoing and polite, academically focused, and giggly. thanks <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, sure why not? It always comes down to what that particular person prefers, There will be white guys that like, and sometimes prefer black girls.

What Guys Said 3

• I think we're actually getting to a point where, especially among people your age, the individual matters way, waaaaay more than the ethnicity when it comes to romance. That's always been the case to a more limited extent but I think now that open-mindedness is becoming the rule rather than the exception.

So the answer to your question depends on who the white boy is and who the black girl is. :)

Good luck at your new school. And if you think there are a lot of attractive people at your high school, wait until you get to college. :)

• Most white guys do yes. Some may even like you more then the white girls at your school because you one of the rare black girls at your school haha :)

• LOL how does your grade level affect whether white guys like black girls?
    Think about black girls. The majority aren't into white guys, and only a certain percentage of those who are would actually date a white guy. It's the same for both groups. There are some white guys who are into black girls, but only a small percentage would probably actually date a black girl.

If I had to put a number on it, I'd say that maybe 10-15% of white guys would date a black girl.

What Girls Said 3

• Some do, some don't. That's the fact.

• you will probably not get a boyfriend at that school because most of the white guys will want to date a white girl. you probably need to look for a guy at another school district who is black

• Lots of guys do!