Guys, getting mixed signals from a guy?

So there's this guy at school that I like but we don't talk, & he's constantly sending me mixed signals. Last week he stared at me a lot in the hallways & tried to be near me to overhear conversations but not talk to me. We share have some friends in common yet when I talk to them he doesn't come & join the conversation even if he's around yet when I leave he goes to them. Even some girls he's close with he ignores if I'm talking to them. He still stares at me but not as much & not as obvious. He has one friend who he used to like but he doesn't flirt with her or talk to her in my presence except in class where he just talks to her. When I would sometimes try to talk to him (group conversations) he would look down at the floor a lot & looked somewhat nervous. What do you think he thinks of me? How should I talk to him if he doesn't hate me or think I'm weird/creepy/ugly? (I'm tall& skinny& decent looking btw).

1

What Guys Said 1

• "Last week he stared at me a lot in the hallways & tried to be near me to overhear conversations but not talk to me"

^i see... possibly he wanted to check if u mentioned him actually i believe... ;)

"We share have some friends in common yet when I talk to them he doesn't come & join the conversation even if he's around yet when I leave he goes to them"

^but i guess he's nervous to talk when u r around then... :)

" He has one friend who he used to like but he doesn't flirt with her or talk to her in my presence except in class where he just talks to her. "

^smart move... he doesn't wanna make u believe he's flirtin wid her or anything... ;)

"When I would sometimes try to talk to him (group conversations) he would look down at the floor a lot & looked somewhat nervous. "

^of course he likes u and dat's y he acts like this... being around a person u like... t makes u go nervous...

"How should I talk to him if he doesn't hate me or think I'm weird/creepy/ugly? (I'm tall& skinny& decent looking btw)."

^definetely not hate... he's atracted to u...

have u ever talked before? if not then it'd be a good chance to get to know each other... just approach him and ask for his name for xample... ;)