Is there something wrong with me?

Me and this guy met online and we talked for a bit then decided to meet in person. So we met at a park and hangout I thought it went okay we had nice small talks but then he said he had to leave because he had to go somewhere so he said "it was nice meeting you, maybe we could hangout again another day" then I go home and go on the app we met on at (meetme) and find out that he blocked me. Like why would he block me if he clearly said what he said when we hangout and no he didn't block me by accident because if he did he would have unblocked me by now. I just feel really sad that he did, like I just feel like shit and like nobody wants to even be my friend. Is there something wrong with me? I can't stop thinking about it ): Or am I maybe just ugly or something? He did know what I looked like by the way when we met online but I'm guessing I look kinda different in a bad way in person since that's probably why he blocked me, I can't think of another reason why ):

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's the dating world I guess.. some people are rude and some aren't

It's ok,,, keep your head up,.. and keep finding him. You know what they say - everyone that came and left between now and the day you find him were all stepping stones to the one

Most Helpful Girl

• *raises hand* I'd be ur friend, and just because one guy didn't like u that way doesn't mean anything, people are just like that nowadays so judgmental, and u aren't ugly, if any guy reads this tell me if I'm wrong, but every guy has a dif taste in woman, one may find you ugly, while others find you absolutely gorgeous, but confidence does show so with ur attitude right now ehh it not gonna work out very good, but learn who you are and learn to love it cause ur gonna be stuck with yourself for a long time, and others will start to love it to

What Guys Said 1

• How old was he and did he know your age before hand

• He was 17 too and yeah he did

• Well when we did talk online he did say he wanted to hookup and that's the only reason he wanted to meet but I told him I didn't want to do that. He said lets just see how it goes but we ended up not doing that because he could tell I didn't want to. By hookup I mean make out and stuff. That's the only thing he was looking for on that app

• Well shit, then you have your answer why he bailed.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he got there and suddenly felt weird about how he met you, or just suddenly realized that he didn't know how to have the rest of the relationship and just didn't want to spend the energy finding out. Maybe he just wanted the ego stroke of a pretty girl who wanted to meet him. People suck. You're fine. But maybe try to meet people in person until you're a bit more practiced at relationships, because dating apps suck.

• Girl get your ass off meetme. There is nothing on there for a 17 year old girl. And people will wanna be your friend when you grow a spine and stop being so goddamn openly insecure.

• I agree with the first part most def, but being openly insecure is pretty hard not to be in her situation don't you think? Wouldn't u feel a bit insecure If thatd happened to you?

• @wOlfNinja04 i left a nice comment on one of her previous questions lol. And ohh believe me i get mega insecure. And when i do i tell myself to grow a spine. Tough love

• Aren't we all at some point? Haha tru tough love😋

• Nothing wrong with you, who knows why he did that.