Girls, Why, in your point of view... Would you act like this?

Say a Random guy called " Zorro" approached a girl known as " Linda" after class and started to talk to her. After a brief chat , "Linda" offered to give Zorro a drive home.
Zorro said it was fine and thanked her , but also mentioned that he would prefer to walk and meet her later sometime in class.

After a few days, "Linda" saw Zorro again from a distance and sits at a bench. Zorro came up again and started to talk to her. But within a few minutes , "Linda" said that she had to get some food and left immediately.

Zorro began to think that "Linda" has avoided him or hated him. So a couple of days later, when Zorro saw "Linda" in class, he avoided eye-contact with "Linda" , but Zorro quickly caught "Linda" smiling at a random guy standing next to Zorro.

5 days later Zorro completely looked down and away, when he saw " Linda" again to avoid her completely. But this time " Linda" actually came up to him first and said " Hi" to start a conversation.

SO... the question is what's up with " Linda" ? From "Linda's" viewpoint what does she think about Zorro?

BY THE WAY THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND , a. k. a "Zorro" .

0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think Linda sees Zorro in a like-like way.

Just a casual friend.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) Why is "Linda" not completely avoiding him if she doesn't like him?

• Show All
    • No problem :) Have you done anything like this before?

• Not exactly this.
      I do remember having a friend but saw him more as an acquaintance.