Girls and Guys, have you ever had a crush on someone who you just did not want to love, or felt you should not love them?

I just got out of a relationship a week an a half ago, granted it was a great relationship, and he and I are still friends, but I just don't feel I should be crushing on someone right now.

But I have been, on a guy who is two years younger than me and I have had this crush since like a month for a month. He is just so sweet, and funny, has an beautiful smile, and is an amazing actor (I worked on lighting crew on a show he was in). I'd also consider us friends, despite not being able to talk much to him, but we used to talk quite a bit, and we still get to talk occasionally.

The thing is, I just want to be friends with him, I feel like I shouldn't love him, and I don't want to. It makes me shy around him, which is why we haven't spoken much to eachother. I don't think he knows that I like him, and I don't want him to know. I just want to get over this crush and move on. I want to focus on work, and school for a while.

Sorry, I'm just rambling now. What about all of you? Ever liked someone you know you can't have?

What Guys Said 1

• "But I have been, on a guy who is two years younger than me and I have had this crush since like a month for a month. He is just so sweet, and funny, has an beautiful smile, and is an amazing actor (I worked on lighting crew on a show he was in). I'd also consider us friends, despite not being able to talk much to him, but we used to talk quite a bit, and we still get to talk occasionally. "

^so he's 17? guess he stil depends on his parents then...

anyway... do u have any signs he's seein u as more than a friend though?

"The thing is, I just want to be friends with him, I feel like I shouldn't love him, and I don't want to. It makes me shy around him, which is why we haven't spoken much to eachother. "

^so if u like him... y u want to be just friends? r u afraid u r gonna get hurt if u break-up? :)

" I don't think he knows that I like him, and I don't want him to know. I just want to get over this crush and move on. I want to focus on work, and school for a while."

^ah i see... simply make this clear to him... dat u want to be just friends atm coz u have to focus on yer studies... i believe he'll understand... ;)

What Girls Said 0