Will you consider having LDR?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not anymore. Unless I get to actually meet the girlfriend first and then have it progress to LDR (for whatever reason, but it would have to be temporary) then yeah. But LDR right of the bat? No. Been there, done that. Didn't works - especially since we were in different hemispheres.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's a good idea unless you can make plans to see each other on a somewhat regular basis.
    There are just too many problems that arise from distance and too many issues that could be easily resolved in person that end up becoming big problems.
    Personal experience says, been there, done that, never again.

What Guys Said 11

• I have already It was a lot of work everyday talking and sending many gifts through UPS but it worked out very well.

• Maybe, if I met the right girl.

• I've done it twice, once more wouldn't kill me, she'd have to be something else though.

• Tried it, doesn't work.

• Yeah I have concidering a LDR.

• It's not really a true relationship without a physical contact. Unless you're talking about a "friendship".

• Depends on the distance and our love

• only when both can travel to each other on a regular basis

• Yes, many relationships start like that nowadays with the advent of online socializing.

• I've tried it, I couldn't do it. It just doesn't work

• Sorry, for stupid question. What is LDR? I know about Light Dependent Resistor. I googled 'LDR' & found the same.

• LOL, it's okay, LDR - Long Distance Relationship

• *noted*

Currently single but I would consider LDR (ugh, not comfy using it lol) if my lady is special

What Girls Said 7

• Nope, I don't think so. That's not for me. I'm the kind of person who couldn't handle being away from someone I love for long periods of time, it would hurt too fucking much.

• I'd consider it if it was someone really special, but I'm not really too keen on the idea.

• I would if I knew I would get to see them sooner or later.
    No physical contact would just about kill me. :(

• Well I am about to. boyfriend is moving 3 hours away

• Possibly, it depends

• Yes, I would consider having a LDR.

• No, I would not.