How would you take this when you find out?

What would you do if your partner was to tell people what you do in the bedroom. And not tell you. Then when you find out he lies

Most Helpful Guy

• Well we got dishonest rat on our hands I see. Well thanks for giving more reasons not to trust you. I'll forgive them but be little bit more distant.

What Guys Said 1

• On one hand, a man who brags could be a proud man with insecurities. On the other hand, he can't be trusted with secrets.

Threaten to cut him off and let his friends know why he's angry and frustrated lately.

What Girls Said 2

• who did he tell? His friends?

• He told he's sister and then a friend then they both told me. When I confronted him he lied and said he never said anything I showed him screen shot he then sees it and says oh yea sorry

• Its was I'm not a virgin smile face
      He sent that to his sister the next day

• Well I think that is forgivable. Please remember he is a guy and he sounds immature. I think you need to cut him some slack but tell him it better not happen again

• I'd completely flip out.