Is he hesitant or his way of saying he doesn't want to be with me?

So this guy I have been talking to said this to me. "Is it weird if I say I'm kinda scared to get into a relationship right now and still kind of hesitant?" Then says "not that we are but" but Then says "never mind don't answer that stupid question" what would get from this?

He actually did just get out of a not so great relationship before summer

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have just been talking, as opposed to dating, it's probably not the time to be talking about a committed relationship. If you have been dating for a few months and he still doesn't want to commit, you're probably wasting your time.

"He actually did just get out of a not so great relationship before summer."
    That doesn't matter. He doesn't have the right to punish you for the misdeeds of other people. If you're the right woman for him, he'll look past things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he doesn't like you enough to want to commit to you

What Guys Said 1

• He probably had a bad relationship recently or hasn't been in s relationship in a long time. If you ask him why or try to talk to him about it then I'm sure he'll open up to you.

What Girls Said 1

• He is afraid to have a relationship, because of the last one