Have you ever had a intimate relationship with someone you met first here on GaGs?

Must be tough as geographically speaking we are spread across the world - but it must have happened at least once, no?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have friendships with people outside of here. There are some that I talk to daily. As far as guys go, there's only one that I talk to outside here daily. Yes, I do have feelings for him. I'm trying to get rid of them because he doesn't really return them.

Most Helpful Guy

• No it has not, not even close. How could people allow such a thing to happen that peaks the probability of failure. Senseless and most likely pointless. People who form relationships on here need to stick to local dating and get out in their real world.

• Probably right. But the Internet can be pretty useful way to get to know someone. As long as both people are being honest. And that is nearly impossible to verify, of course...

What Girls Said 8

• No. I live in Latvia, basically nowhere, there are barely any Gagers from Latvia here. So definitely not.

• nope. i live in Pakistan,.. no one really lives near me.. but i do know many people have met on GaG and have good relationships.. i have seen many opinions like that

• No. I live in Western Australia, basically no one else lives here, I've never come across a gager that even lives here tbh, so nope.

• No, I have not. Anyone on here I'd be interested in would probably not be interested in me plus a lot of people have issues with the whole long distance thing.

• I never have.

• Well, an intimate relationship absolutely yes; I feel closer to a guy I met on here than to most people in my life.

If 'intimate relationship' is a euphemism for sex then no unless sexting counts

• I have I meet my husband on here actually.

• Really? Please explain!

• I answered his question we started talking here and after a few month we meet and we lived 2000 miles apart at the time but he decided to move to the same town I lived in and we started dating and are now married.

• Does GaGs know about your story already? I bet they would love to hear about you guys.

• I've never met or talked to anyone from here to be honest

What Guys Said 2