What if I don't want to date a girl I just met?

Seriously, it's always "man, you have to ask her on a date right away so you don't get friendzoned" well, fuck, maybe I actually want to get to know a girl a bit before I waste money on a shitty date? Maybe looks aren't all it takes to get me to go out with you? But, of course, since this worthless piece of shit generation are a bunch of emotionless peons that do everything at a very fast rate, unless you're fucking a week after meeting each other, nothing's going to happen? Ya know, I wish I could just control the hearts and minds of all the "humans" that make up my generation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls don't friend zone guys because they take too long to ask them out... They friend zone guys they aren't romantically interested in. There's quite a difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not listen to the societal rules of dating, do what you want to do. You make your own success.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to ask her out right away. No sane woman is going to arbitrarily decide "Well I liked him, but whoops, he didn't ask me out within the first week! Guess he's out of the question!". The ones that do work like that, you should avoid.

What Guys Said 0