What if I don't want to date a girl I just met?

Seriously, it's always "man, you have to ask her on a date right away so you don't get friendzoned" well, fuck, maybe I actually want to get to know a girl a bit before I waste money on a shitty date? Maybe looks aren't all it takes to get me to go out with you? But, of course, since this worthless piece of shit generation are a bunch of emotionless peons that do everything at a very fast rate, unless you're fucking a week after meeting each other, nothing's going to happen? Ya know, I wish I could just control the hearts and minds of all the "humans" that make up my generation.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls don't friend zone guys because they take too long to ask them out... They friend zone guys they aren't romantically interested in. There's quite a difference.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not listen to the societal rules of dating, do what you want to do. You make your own success.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to ask her out right away. No sane woman is going to arbitrarily decide "Well I liked him, but whoops, he didn't ask me out within the first week! Guess he's out of the question!". The ones that do work like that, you should avoid.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!