Girls, Should I not care anymore about being single my entire life?

I just feel very bitter and depressed about it but I know no one up here cares or is able to help me. Now I know some of you will say that a relationship isn't the most important thing or it will come in time but I don't believe that. My life is pathetic

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 23 get in a position to where you are ready for a serious relationship then get on a dating site or go out. Most people aren't happy spending life alone but that said most people who are truly ready for a committed relationship can find one. Sometimes people just think they are ready when they are not.

What Girls Said 3

• The more you care about not having somebody the more you'll settle for something less, or someone who isn't compatible with you. And who wants that? I prefer to be alone unless I find someone I really like. And finding that person is harder or less likely when you're seeing someone else. So do I think you should try and stop caring? Actually yes.

• Well if its making u unhappy, then of course u should care... and maybe do some things that might change ur outcome. Maybe do things a little different and c if u get more postivie responses from the ladies :)

• No you shouldn't care because you are a good person and gorgeous😊! Don't worry she'll come around☺. Love comes when you least expect it.