Asian men: Why am I so afraid to approach you?

I'm a black girl and I have a thing for Asian men. I'm not actually crazy about white or black guys... but those Asian guys... wow you guys have brains, can dance and look amazing. I find it very hard to approach you guys. I have an Asian male friend 6'1, attractive and muscular and I feel like he's gonna stay in the friendzone because if I bring up that I find him attractive, he might run. I'm a Chemistry major, 21, high gpa, intelligent and in shape. Asian men, give me a chance? What does it take to rock your world? What do you want in a woman? Would you date a black woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm a black girl and I have a thing for Asian men. I'm not actually crazy about white or black guys... but those Asian guys... wow you guys have brains, can dance and look amazing. I find it very hard to approach you guys."

^maybe u r afraid they r gonna reject u since u belong to a different race?

if dat's da reason... keep in mind not all guys care about race... ;)

"I have an Asian male friend 6'1, attractive and muscular and I feel like he's gonna stay in the friendzone because if I bring up that I find him attractive, he might run."

^how do u know then? apart from da race thing... do u believe u r unattractive or anything? by the way.. did he saw any signs he doesn't like u?

"I'm a Chemistry major, 21, high gpa, intelligent and in shape"

^many guys includin Asians... they'd appreciate yer intellectual skills i believe... ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don;t be afraid lots of Asians love to be approached by other races!

What Guys Said 3

• "I'm a Chemistry major, 21, high gpa, intelligent and in shape."
    Translation:
    "I'm headed toward a successful career and I have a good work/life balance."

He'd be a fool to reject you!

• I am an Asian guy, and yes I would date a black girl. :) I've seen a lot of attractive ones!

As for what you need to do to get a guy's interest, just be kind and friendly, that's all. Really, that's it, lol! And if you like somebody, smile when they happen to look over at you -- because for many guys, it's discouraging if a girl doesn't smile at them or laugh at their jokes. xD They'll see that -- understandably so -- as the girl not being interested.

I can't speak for your particular guy for certain, but merely letting someone know that you find him attractive shouldn't scare most guys away. They love that kind of stuff, haha. It's made my day when I've personally heard it. :P In fact, that's a good, pretty safe way to start probing and see if a guy might be interested in you. It might not "happen" right away; you might end up staying friends for the time being. But it might start leading to more things, if he does turn out to be interested.

• Probably because most Asian countries are predominately racist (looking at you, South Korea)

What Girls Said 2

• Just go for it?

• I have seen many Asian guys with black girls or vice versa. The color doesn't matter when i truly like someone.