Being 21, What Are The Pros and Cons of Dating Older Men? (35 to be exact)?

What Guys Said 1

• I believe they've experienced more in life and know what they want in a woman, so he may be less flaky, however it can be the opposite, maybe he is single for a reason, maybe he has a deep dark secret that other woman couldn't handle, or maybe he simply wasn't ready to commit to one person and has been with so so so many woman. Either way, just find a guy that you know you can possibly see in your future, a guy with the same values and morals. Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on each person.

I'm 18, my boyfriend is 32. We've been together for a few months and we're crazy happy together - in love and lots in common.

A friend of mine though was 17 and dated a 27 yo guy a while ago (not illegal here). It didn't work bc their mindsets were way too different bc of their age.

See. Depends.

• its good because they are more stable but only date them if you want something long term.