Are you approachable?

Since we know that most people will give an attractive person a chance, would you give an unattractive person a chance as well? I would understand if some of y'all are picky/shallow. i believe everyone whether attractive or unattractive has the right to pick and choose whomever they want and that people shouldn't get mad that they didn't get chosen but at the same time the other person should not be mean about.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if I'm approachable but since no one really approached me so far it seems like I'm scary or something

And please keep in mind that there's a huge difference between the words "good looking" and "attractive" with the last being mainly subjective. What's attractive to me might not be attractive to you and vice versa. And quite frankly; no, I wouldn't date a person I'm not (physically & mentally) attracted to because I don't see the sense in that other than that I would most likely end up hurting that persons feelings if they ever find out.

• I like your honesty :)

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl wouldn't need to be more than average, particularly in the face to be given a chance by me. On the body I'd probably be a bit more demanding, she couldn't be fat or have bad posture for example. I had a lot of good looking women after me most of the time so I had very little incentive not to be choosy.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd give an unattractive person a chance. I have in the past with a few guys too. If I feel a connection with them, then I don't see why not.

• I would say I'm approachable... Sometimes u fond that u like somebody u weren't initially attracted to. Then u find them soooo attractive ciz u realize they r a good person
    ..

• Honestly, I give everyone a chance. I don't judge by looks, personality, or their socioecomical class. But I would say I am approachable, but others tell me I intimidate them, like such as; a boy came up to me and complimented my looks, and I said thanks, and he says, "You know, you make us guys feel bad. We want to date you, but we feel like we aren't good enough for someone like you." And that really put me into deep thinking for days. Like, my friends are suprised at the guys I like. I always go for the shy, and cute ones, which are my preference. But in general, I will give everyone a chance because I know how they feel when not 'accepted'.

• I think I'm approachable.

• To almost all alpha men & teenagers = Im a magnet
    To almost all women = Im poison

• Are you approachable though meaning you will give unattractives a chance?

• As I said everyone has the right to choose thanks for input

• i totally am!

• I think I'm a pretty approachable person; I don't choose people by their appearances most of the time, but I can still see someone and think they're extremely attractive. But thinking how attractive a stranger is to me doesn't change whether or not I'm attracted to them. I have to talk to someone first in order to know whether or not I should give them a chance.

What Guys Said 5

• I believe I am very approachable. I don't ignore anyone that talks to me as it is very rude to ignore people on purpose. I enjoy meeting new people and talking to new people.

• I'm not sure if I'm attractive but my body language inadvertently shows that I don't want to be approached.

• I would like to think I would judge everyone on their own merits.

• I'm utterly unapproachable. I give off a "come near me and it'll be the last thing you do" vibe.

• lol not making fun of you but lol I've seen girls do that expression to other guys sometimes

• Hahaha I've had girls give me that expression! But that's usually after I've approached them

• I give everyone a shot even creepy looking dudes.