No Boyfriend No Problem?

I haven't really had a proper boyfriend the first guy i dated was an ass and that lasted 3 weeks so i don't count him. Sometimes i really want a boyfriend, but it's really difficult to find one that is actually worth you're time. Also it's kind of hard to meet guys when your not in school or don't really have any female friends that have guy friends so what can i do, how can i meet more guys? Where did you guys/ girls meet your current bf/gf, did it take you forever to find them?
Thanks everyone! :)

@spencer10 yeah that's what i've been telling myself for 2 years. I really don't want to go through hell again.
ignore that ^^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I had 2 ex girlfriends and been single for 12 years , I wish i could find a steady
    meaningful , loving relationship. I know it sucks being single trust me it is
    I wish better days come to you and keep your chin up cause our day is coming
    that we will find true love , -Hugs-

• I love how positive you are!! Thank you for those kind words i wish the best to you as well stay awesome.

• Awe your very welcome :D
      Thank you too :)

Most Helpful Girl

• it took me FOREVER!

What Guys Said 1

• Be happy about yourself and who you are and the rest will fall into place. I would rather be happy and alone than with someone and miserable anyway. Do not panic to find a boyfriend.

• yeah that's what i've been telling myself for 2 years. I really don't want to go through hell again.

• I hear ya. But I see girls do the sillyest things to "validate" themselves by having a boyfriend. They will put up with the biggest jerks. It amazes me. Do not be one of those women. But show no fear either. If you see an interesting guy go talk to him!

• Yeah ik what you mean i learned that the hard way. I guess i was just too young at least now i know better, Thank you for the advice :)

What Girls Said 1

• Met my guy online ^^ i didn't look for him just fell in love suddenly and thats it . . Hh