My boyfriend doesn't text me back?

I'm not clingy at all. I let him have his freedom and go out with friends just like I do. He's not clingy either. Whenever we do text though he takes 4 hours to answer in between texts. He tells me that texting isn't his thing but how else are we supposed to communicate when we can't see each other? It makes me upset because talking is an important part of a relationship. I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• You're right. Communication is key to a happy relationship. Maybe he isn't a good texter? Try calling him every once in a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• I admit I'm like that too.

I'll take forever to answer a text (usually ) because it's not my favorite method of communication.
    I had people take it personal. But really I do that to everyone.
    As cliche as it sounds, it's not them it's me !

Why do you not suggest a different method instead? Try asking him what type of contact he prefers.
    Is it Webcam? Or phone calls? Way more enjoyable and personal to me than a text.

• If he's unwilling to compromise in this area. Then you have to leave him. It doesn't feel good being put ok the back burner.

• *on the back burner

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you should leave him.