Should I tell him I love him too?

I've been dating my boyfriend for a few months now and he just recently told me he loves me. I really really like him, but I have never been in love before so I don't think I am there yet with him. Should I just tell him I love him too so I don't risk hurting his feelings or should I tell him the truth?

• Tell him you love him
  • Tell him the truth

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have never experienced true love for a guy you have no idea what it is like and you would be lying to him about something that is very important to him.

If you do fall in love with him you will know. And so will he. Things change when two people are in love and you just can't fake it.

Most Helpful Girl

• NEVER say something that you don't mean.

What Guys Said 1

• Usually if you know you love someone, you'll say it back right away. I don't think you love him and I don't think you really like him either. If you don't tell him you don't, you'll just be lying to yourself, do you really want that?

What Girls Said 2

• tell him the truth, the whole truth. Tell him that you're not sure yet if you're still not sure and why. Like you just told us as well. If he really loves you, he will respect that. He will still love you, even if you are not sure yet, if he really loves you with all his heart.

• tell him you're falling in love with him, but you're not sure that you're in love yet and you don't want to say it until you're 110% sure you actually are.