How would I start talking to this girl because I have no clue?

So some info I was in only one class with this girl in my life and that was in middle school and she seemed like a nice genuine person and at the time. Now I am a sophmore in high school and I don't know why but now I like this girl and I want to talk to her again. The only thing is I have no classes with her and I sometimes see her in the hallway. I don't know how to start talking to this girl again and I don't wanna seem like a creep like what would I even say? Like would I say hey your cute or some thing because to me that's kinda weird because I've already met this girl before and it would be really awkward and I would not know where to go from there. Not sure if this is the right category but yeah lol hope you have a nice day :) thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like her you'd go for it like a true trooper because ultimately you think she's a very gorgeous girl right?; that you'd like to get to know☺.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say hey in the halls. Start there.

• Alright makes sense but I don't get what I would say after that like I don't know if the girl remembers my name or not so it would be weird if I said u remember me? Or saying hey I am (blank)

• You: smile, "Hey... what was your name again?"
      She might take this humorously if she thinks you should remember, or else she'll just say: "I'm _____." Then she'll ask your name most likely, even if she remembers it.

Then it doesn't matter what you talk about, it's just conversation. You'll be walking through the hall so...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Need the answer to that. Can anyone tell me as well. I am shy.