I made my boyfriend jealous?

A guy I know gave me a bear, so I told him and I sent him a picture. It's not like he likes me, and I told him that the guy wanted to send it to his girlfriend, but she didn't want it. I'm not sure what to do... We've been dating for a year and 6 months now he won't even say he loves me. He wouldn't call me or anything. I gave the bear back... I just liked it, because I've never had one.

here's the bear.
I made my boyfriend jealous?
He's huge... Like 4ft

Most Helpful Guy

• This was so hard to read. You really need to be more specific. You know who your talking about when you write he, but we don't. There's the boyfriend, and the guy that gave you the bear. Who did what now?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a little bit inappropriate for a guy to give you an intimate gift of that nature, especially since it was made clear that it was for his girlfriend, so it makes it seem even more intimate. It wouldn't bother me personally, but some people are more sensitive to what is or isn't appropriate in a relationship; for me, if you trust the person you'd shake it off. Clearly not everyone thinks that way. It's a big, meaningful gift so your boyfriend likely doesn't buy that this guy doesn't have feelings for you. You were right in returning the bear when it became apparent that he didn't appreciate the gesture, but if he is still continuing to be sour, he's slowly slipping into the wrong. Just tell him that he either needs to explain why he's so upset or let it go, you returned the bear and had no ill intention.

What Guys Said 2

• It must have been hard, i have a stuff dino XD but you did the right thing but it now your boyfriend turn

• he's probly hurt, us guys get SO possessive over the girls we love and we want to be the only ones to do stuff for you. he's definitely bothered by it. And probly bothered by the fact that you kept it. he's probably thinking that you shouldve said no to the bear. It might not be a big deal to you but try putting yourself in his shoes. what if some chick you didn't know gave him something and he kept it saying he liked it

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think this was a big deal