Guys, my boyfriend has tinder... Says he is only liking the pics... How do I know if he is cheating on me?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If he starts acting strange.
    Has lots of other stuff to do and can't spend time with you.

I mean, he has Tinder, which is a dating/hook up app. So odds are pretty good he's looking for a side piece.

• My thoughts exactly but says he is only liking pics like he does on instagram... But it is odd how he no longet is liking many girls pics on instagram like he used to bfr.. Every hour.. Every day... Showed me no msgs on tinder he got... What if someone msgs him how do i know he will act on it

• Wise course of action.

• Thanks... Lets just go with the flow and see what happens

What Guys Said 4

• There is no reason for him to be on Tinder unless he is looking for a hookup.

• Being suspicious if your boyfriend has tinder is reasonable

• I am... N i think he may cheat on me.. Though he says he won't.. Talk is cheap.. Actions says it all

• If he is frequently on Tinder you at least know he wants to cheat on you.

• But howw do i know if he's frequently on tinder.. The fact he showed me no matches or messages n im thinking to myself what if he gets a message then what

• @Asker Don't be naive. You say he liking photos. He would be getting plenty of matches then. The app has a lot of spammers pretending to be women who like every guy so he would at least have matches and messages saying "hey" from them. If he doesn't then he either has never liked any pictures on tinder or he deleted everything before you saw. There is no way he can like pictures on tinder and have no matches or messages. It doesn't work that way.

• Not being blinded here but i did get him off guard.. As he was scrolling on his phone saw the tinder app and said u have this app n told me yeah im only liking pics of girls like i do on instagram.. Mentioned he does not even send messages or pics to gurls on instagram.. Just liking it.. So he said it applies to tinder.. He even showed me the tinder mailbox n there are no messages... i saw him liking the girls pics on tinder n showedchim even the google meaning of tinder... N said well i dont have any matches... Then he told me i should not b questioning him n he won't b deleting the app.. I shudnt force him or make him do stuff... He told me how i shud focus on our relationship n building it to go to marriage n then he told me his kids names he would name one day... he also said i need to stand out of other girls.. I need to positivd n show him im a great women...

• Has your relationahip been unstable before he started using tinder?

• No its been fine.. He hates that i question him about where is it going.. First he says im not his type then changed his mind.. Then says not a serious relationship.. Then says i see us marriage.. In few years.. So y tinder liking gurls pics just like he does on instagram n his friend downloaded it

• That's what i thought but i didn't mean to hurt you.

• No issues.. i think he left the country on a trip and did not tell me... I think he's taking me on a joy ride... No messages from him past two days.. No social activity for the past two days and wen i call him.. It goes straight to voicemail