Can a kiss reveal a mans feelings?

If the man hugs you and then takes a deep breath of your hair and he kisses you as if there were no tomorrow. Does it mean something? If you are a guy, how would you kiss a woman you just want as a fuckbuddy? How would you kiss someone you love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on context if its in a relationship and its casual I'd say it's a sign of affection. If it's in a relationship and it's done with a lot of energy I'd say he's testing you to see if you want sex. If it's someone you haven't known long at all I'd say it means he's after sex.
    I'd personally go with the passionate movie scene sloppy kiss for a fuckbuddy and more of a non-delayed casual kiss for someone I love. A kiss isn't that important so it's either something I think would be hot to her and get things going or I think it's an outward sign to that person I care about them in more then just a fleeting relationship kind of way

What Guys Said 5

• Men with a rock as heart can't be read that easily. We show our true emotions and feelings through a magnetic field. Similar to how a powerful man by nature or title enters a room and everyone fees his presence or how when a man goes berserk and angry.

I kiss like its a first time kiss. Ill come close to her lips, pause, and then sweet gentle lip action. Thats how my girl describes how I kiss.

• If I was going to do the friends with benefits thing, I wouldn't kiss her unless we were in the middle of doing it, because a kiss would send a signal that I have feelings for her. How could you ever allow yourself to have feelings for a fuckbuddy? That would violate the rules.

• It's possible.

• If I do that i want to love her

• I don't think it necessarily means anything much, I kiss prostitute intimately and like cuddling and so on - and I'm certainly not in love with all of them.

What Girls Said 1

• hmm, i would like to think so. although not every guy is gonna kiss u like that.