Can guys be attractive without broad shoulders?

is it a turn off when a guy dont have wide-broad shoulders?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of guys with narrow shoulders are attractive! Even if people bulk up, slim down, and tone up, that's just muscle mass, and there's really only so much we can do about our bone structure. So I wouldn't worry about it. When a girl is into you, little things like that won't matter much, anyhow.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You either need to have an above average face and an average body, or an above average body and an average face. Otherwise, your screwed.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah it's definitely possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a turn off. if you have NICE shoulders, they dont have to b broad :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can, they are so many likeable things on guys apart from shoulders. Wide shoulders or not is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • No it shouldn't matter; if a girl likes you for you she will accept you no matter what you think negative about yourself☺.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they can. But it would be nice if they're at least wider than mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not a deal breaker or anything. I've liked guys with broad shoulders, and some that were narrow. They were nice guys, I liked their face and personality best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they can!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Of course, it's sexy to be able to squeeze through small gaps!

0|0
    0|0
  • How wide is wide, bro?
    If your shoulder matches your body type, then it's ok.
    Also, you can still work out to get a fit body.

0|0
    0|0
    • i have a very uneven body, one side is narrow and one side is very wide, its look so uneven and i hate it!