Have you ever pretended to be in a long distance relationship? Or pretended to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Why?
Was there a reason?

• Yes,
    37% (10)42% (5)38% (15)Vote
  • No.
    63% (17)58% (7)62% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I pretended to have a girlfriend because people would say I should get a girlfriend. So, I thought it is better than an actual person. At least made it look like I was in one. But I think it is funny now.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha, how old were you at the time?

• Show All
    • email

• You can follow me that way we can talk I send you the message.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, sure - only in clubs when a creepy old guy approached. One time I even pretended my friend was my girlfriend. That one backfired - the old dude was just more intrigued. O. o

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, but one of my friends said that I have a secret girlfriend that I've never told anybody about. I've never had a girlfriend and she (along with several other friends) honestly can't understand why, so she convicted me of lying to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah. what purpose does that serve me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i once smoothly rejected a girl this way xD

0|0
    0|0
  • my fake girlfriend has a kik, and facebook account
    xD...:(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• yeah. sometimes guys won't take no for an answer, so i would pretend to be taken so they'd stop bugging me. i also pretended to have a boyfriend in middle school so i would stop getting peer-pressured to have sex.

and i pretend to be engaged all the time. i have a long term boyfriend, and we are not at all engaged lol but i wear a fake ring so clients won't hit on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • because the person was a creep

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was single and was out and approached by a guy. I admit that I lied and said I had a boyfriend at the time because I honestly was too scared to say I wasn't interested. x

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i don't see why someone would. whats the point in pretending you're with someone. no one will tell their single friends about you and set you up

1|0
    0|0
    • I did it once to see if my crush got jealous. I was 13 XD

• fair enough XD did it work?

• nope :( but i don't care he turned out to be the biggest douche bag.

• No. Maybe because I never had the need of doing that. If I had, I probably would pretend to have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I'm not the best liar and I wouldn't be able to keep the lie going.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have told a few guys that I was in a relationship, so they would stop bugging.. And I was not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • - to reject a guy
    - because I don't want to be that girl who is 27 and never had a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have.

0|0
    0|0